Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2006
At a glance
- Originator Sepracor
- Class Antiemetics
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Nausea and vomiting
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Emesis in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 Apr 2001 Preclinical development for Emesis in USA (Unknown route)
- 08 Mar 2000 No-Development-Reported for Emesis in USA (Unknown route)