Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2000
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Developer Codon Pharmaceuticals [CEASED]; Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Oligodeoxyribonucleotides; Thionucleotides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Skin cancer
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Skin cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 09 Sep 1998 Profile reviewed
- 09 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Skin cancer in USA (Unknown route)