At a glance
- Originator Tanabe Seiyaku
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypercholesterolaemia
Most Recent Events
- 14 Aug 2001 Discontinued-II for Hypercholesterolaemia in Japan (Unknown route)
- 13 Nov 1998 No-Development-Reported for Hypercholesterolaemia in Japan (Unknown route)
- 17 Sep 1996 New profile