Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 1998
At a glance
- Originator Novo Nordisk
- Class Antihyperglycaemics
- Mechanism of Action Glycogen phosphorylase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 04 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Diabetes mellitus in Denmark (Unknown route)
- 18 Sep 1996 New profile
- 18 Sep 1996 Preclinical development for Diabetes mellitus in Denmark (Unknown route)