RB94 gene therapyAlternative Names: Ad-RB94
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2007
At a glance
- Originator Baylor College of Medicine
- Class Antineoplastics; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; Gene transference
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Head and neck cancer; Lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jun 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Pancreatic cancer in Spain (unspecified route)
- 22 Jun 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Lung cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Jun 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Head and neck cancer in USA (unspecified route)