MDR1 gene therapy - Ingenex
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator University of Illinois
- Class Chemoprotectants; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action P-glycoprotein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chemoprotection
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jul 2001 Phase-II clinical trials for Chemotherapy induced damage (Prevention)/Chemoprotection in USA (Unknown route)
- 18 Sep 1996 Phase-II clinical trials for Chemotherapy induced damage (Prevention)/Chemoprotection in USA (Unknown route)