At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antihistamines; Nootropics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 25 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cognition disorders in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 20 Sep 1996 Preclinical development for Cognition disorders in United Kingdom (Unknown route)