At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Indazoles; Polycyclic bridged compounds
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Irritable bowel syndrome; Non-ulcer dyspepsia
Most Recent Events
- 22 Aug 2001 No-Development-Reported for Non-ulcer dyspepsia in USA (PO)
- 22 Aug 2001 No-Development-Reported for Irritable bowel syndrome in USA (PO)
- 22 Aug 2001 No-Development-Reported for Gastro-oesophageal reflux in USA (PO)