At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co
- Class Analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Neurokinin 1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Nausea and vomiting; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 08 Feb 2000 No-Development-Reported for Emesis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 08 Feb 2000 No-Development-Reported for Pain in USA (PO)
- 08 Feb 2000 No-Development-Reported for Emesis in USA (Unknown route)