Anti-gp130 monoclonal antibody
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Tosoh
- Class Monoclonal antibodies; Osteoporosis therapies
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 6 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 17 Oct 1996 Preclinical development for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)
- 25 Sep 1996 Preclinical development for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in Japan (Unknown route)