Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2000
At a glance
- Originator Scotia Holdings [CEASED]
- Class Calcium regulators; Osteoporosis therapies
- Mechanism of Action Osteogenesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Jul 2000 Discontinued-II for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in United Kingdom (PO)
- 09 Oct 1997 Phase-II clinical trials for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in United Kingdom (PO)