SR 4980Alternative Names: CDB 3146
Latest Information Update: 19 May 1998
At a glance
- Originator SRI International
- Class Antiandrogens; Antineoplastics; Hormones
- Mechanism of Action Testosterone congener inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 19 May 1998 No-Development-Reported for Prostate cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 25 Sep 1996 New profile
- 25 Sep 1996 Preclinical development for Prostate cancer in USA (Unknown route)