Mitomycin/hyaluronan complexAlternative Names: Hyaluronic acid/mitomycin complex; Mitomycin C + HA; Mitomycin-hyaluronic acid complex; Mitomycin/hyaluronic acid complex
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source; Shiseido
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer metastases
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jul 1997 Mitomycin/hyaluronic acid complex is now called mitomycin/hyaluronan complex
- 26 Sep 1996 Preclinical development for Cancer metastases in Japan (Unknown route)