Interferon-gamma gene therapy
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Chiron Technologies; Nonindustrial source
- Developer Chiron Corporation; Chiron Technologies; Nonindustrial source
- Class Cytokine genes; Gene therapies; Interferons
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Malignant melanoma; Neuroblastoma