At a glance
- Originator Yamanouchi
- Class Antifungals; Cytostatic antibiotics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Mycoses
Most Recent Events
- 15 Oct 1998 No-Development-Reported for Mycoses in Japan (Unknown route)
- 02 Oct 1996 New profile
- 02 Oct 1996 Preclinical development for Mycoses in Japan (Unknown route)