Interferon-gamma-1a - Asubio PharmaAlternative Names: Biogamma; SUN 4800
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Asubio Pharma
- Class Antineoplastics; Antivirals; Interferons; Lymphokines
- Mechanism of Action Interferon stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Mycosis fungoides
Most Recent Events
- 16 Sep 2005 Daiichi Suntory Pharma has been acquired by Daiichi Pharmaceutical
- 06 Jan 2003 Suntory's pharmaceutical division has been transferred to a new joint venture of Suntory and Daiichi Pharmaceutical, Daiichi Suntory Pharma
- 17 Jul 1992 Launched for Mycosis fungoides in Japan (Injection)