Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Agouron Pharmaceuticals; Schering-Plough
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Ras protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 22 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 17 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 03 Oct 1996 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)