At a glance
- Originator Roche Palo Alto LLC
- Class Antihypertensives; Heart failure therapies; Indoles
- Mechanism of Action Angiotensin type 1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cognition disorders; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 22 Nov 2000 Preclinical development for Cognition disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 18 Nov 1998 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in USA (Unknown route)
- 03 Oct 1996 Preclinical development for Hypertension in USA (Unknown route)