MLN 977Alternative Names: CMI 977; LDP 977
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2002
At a glance
- Originator Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action 5-lipoxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jul 2002 Millennium is seeking a development partner with experience in inhalation technology
- 23 Jul 2002 Millennium may develop an inhaled formulation of MLN 977
- 19 Jul 2002 Discontinued - Phase-II for Asthma in USA (PO)