Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2002
At a glance
- Originator 3-Dimensional Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Thrombin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 23 Oct 1997 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in USA (PO)
- 07 Oct 1996 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)