Epi-cochlioquinone AAlternative Names: Epicochlioquinone A
Latest Information Update: 20 May 1999
At a glance
- Originator Sankyo
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Sterol O-acyltransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypercholesterolaemia
Most Recent Events
- 20 May 1999 No-Development-Reported for Hypercholesterolaemia in Japan (Unknown route)
- 07 Oct 1996 New profile
- 07 Oct 1996 Preclinical development for Hypercholesterolaemia in Japan (Unknown route)