At a glance
- Originator Faustus Forschungs Compagnie
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 18 Nov 2005 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Austria (PO)
- 23 Feb 1999 An abstract has been added to the pharmacodynamics section
- 10 Sep 1998 Profile reviewed