Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2000
At a glance
- Originator SyntheMed
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Skin ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 07 Nov 2000 No-Development-Reported for Skin ulcer in Israel (Topical)
- 25 Jul 1997 Discontinued-III for Skin ulcer in European Union (Topical)
- 06 Nov 1996 Phase-III clinical trials for Skin ulcer in European Union (Topical)