TBC 395Alternative Names: TBC395
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Encysive Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antisense oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action Protein synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Coronary artery restenosis; Vascular restenosis
Most Recent Events
- 06 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Coronary artery restenosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 06 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Vascular restenosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 21 Oct 1996 Preclinical development for Coronary artery restenosis in USA (Unknown route)