At a glance
- Originator Chiesi
- Class Antiplatelets; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide stimulants; Platelet aggregation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 20 May 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Thrombosis in Italy (Unknown route)
- 20 May 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Atherosclerosis in Italy (Unknown route)
- 14 Oct 1996 New profile