At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Alkylating agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 20 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 10 Sep 1998 Profile reviewed