At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Indoles
- Mechanism of Action Fibroblast growth factor inhibitors; Protein synthesis inhibitors; Protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 19 Oct 2000 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 13 May 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 16 Feb 1996 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)