Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Originator Nisshin Pharma
- Class Osteoporosis therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 12 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in Japan (unspecified route)
- 11 Sep 2000 Preclinical development for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 25 Mar 1999 No-Development-Reported for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in Japan (Unknown route)