Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 1998
At a glance
- Originator Metra Biosystems
- Class Glycoproteins; Osteoporosis therapies
- Mechanism of Action Osteogenesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 07 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 16 Oct 1996 Preclinical development for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in USA (Unknown route)