Latest Information Update: 24 May 2001
At a glance
- Originator Celera Genomics Group
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Peptide hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Glioma
Most Recent Events
- 24 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Glioma in USA (Unknown route)
- 14 Nov 1997 No-Development-Reported for Glioma in USA (Unknown route)
- 17 Oct 1996 Preclinical development for Glioma in USA (Unknown route)