Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2006
At a glance
- Originator Celera Genomics Group
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Cysteine endopeptidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Glioma
Most Recent Events
- 12 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Glioma in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 14 Nov 1997 No-Development-Reported for Glioma in USA (Unknown route)