At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Antiprotozoals; Indole alkaloids
- Mechanism of Action DNA synthesis inhibitors; RNA synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 11 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Belgium (Unknown route)
- 11 Sep 1998 Profile reviewed
- 17 Oct 1996 Preclinical development for Cancer in Belgium (Unknown route)