At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Class Antifungals
- Mechanism of Action DNA topoisomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Mycoses
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jan 2013 Discontinued - Preclinical for Mycoses in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Oct 1998 No development reported - Preclinical for Mycoses in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Oct 1996 Preclinical development for Mycoses in USA (unspecified route)