Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 1998
At a glance
- Originator Rational Drug Design Laboratories
- Developer Rational Drug Design Laboratories; Tosoh
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action HIV fusion inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jun 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for HIV-1 infections in Japan (Unknown route)
- 22 Oct 1996 Preclinical development for HIV-1 infections in Japan (Unknown route)
- 22 Oct 1996 New profile