At a glance
- Originator Nippon Organon
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Selectin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Dermatitis
Most Recent Events
- 22 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Dermatitis in Japan (unspecified route)
- 22 Oct 1996 Preclinical development for Dermatitis in Japan (unspecified route)