At a glance
- Originator Fujisawa
- Class Antibacterials; Cephalosporins; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cell wall inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 18 Sep 1998 A preclinical study has been added to the Bacterial Infections pharmacodynamics section
- 24 Oct 1996 A preclinical study has been added to the Bacterial Infections pharmacodynamics section
- 24 Oct 1996 An in vitro study has been added in the Bacterial Infections antimicrobial activity section