Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 1998
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antineoplastics; Naphthalenes; Pyrans
- Mechanism of Action DNA synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 06 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Ischaemic heart disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 24 Oct 1996 New profile
- 24 Oct 1996 Preclinical development for Ischaemic heart disorders in USA (Unknown route)