Tc 99m P 748
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Bayer Schering Pharma
- Developer Bayer Schering Pharma; Merck & Co
- Mechanism of Action Platelet glycoprotein GPIIb IIIa complex inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pulmonary embolism
Most Recent Events
- 08 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Diagnostic imaging in European Union (unspecified route)
- 08 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Diagnostic imaging in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Nov 1999 Diatide has been acquired by Schering AG