B cell lymphoma DNA vaccine - VicalAlternative Names: Vaxid
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2002
At a glance
- Originator Stanford University; Vical
- Class Cancer vaccines; DNA vaccines; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Lymphoma
Most Recent Events
- 30 Nov 2001 Discontinued-Phase II for Lymphoma in USA (IM)
- 18 Aug 1998 Phase-II clinical trials for Lymphoma in USA (IM)
- 04 Nov 1996 New profile