HTLV-II vaccine - Access
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator Access Pharmaceuticals
- Class Cancer vaccines; Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HTLV-II infections
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for HTLV-II infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 04 Nov 1996 New profile
- 04 Nov 1996 Preclinical development for HTLV-II infections in USA (Unknown route)