SR 14110Alternative Names: SoRi 7697
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 1999
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source; SRI International
- Class Disease-modifying antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 09 Mar 1999 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (Unknown route)
- 04 Nov 1996 New profile
- 04 Nov 1996 Preclinical development for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (Unknown route)