Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator Advanced Biotherapy
- Developer Advanced Biotherapy; Brown University Medical School; GroupMed CRO; Russian Academy of Medical Sciences; Russian State Medical University
- Class Antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants; Interferon alpha inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections; Multiple sclerosis; Rheumatoid arthritis; Systemic lupus erythematosus
Most Recent Events
- 04 Nov 2003 Discontinued for Rheumatoid arthritis in Mexico (Injection)
- 04 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Multiple sclerosis in Russia (unspecified route)
- 04 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Systemic lupus erythematosus in Russia (IM)