Influenza virus vaccine - AVANT Immunotherapeutics/Aventis Pasteur
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2002
At a glance
- Originator sanofi pasteur
- Class Influenza virus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 05 Jun 2002 Discontinued - Phase-II for Influenza virus infections in Peru (IM)
- 05 Jun 2002 Discontinued - Phase-I for Influenza virus infections in France (IM)
- 24 Dec 1999 Pasteur Mérieux Connaught is now a subsidiary of Aventis and its new name is Aventis Pasteur