At a glance
- Originator Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- Class Hypoxanthines; Neuroprotectants; Nootropics; Pyrrolidines
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cognition disorders; Dementia
Most Recent Events
- 02 Jul 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cognition disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Jul 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Dementia in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Jul 2003 AIT 034 is available for licensing (http://www.spectrumpharm.com)