Herpes simplex glycoprotein DNA vaccine - Wyeth
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Gene therapies; Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Herpes simplex virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Herpes simplex virus infections in USA (IM)
- 06 Nov 1996 New profile
- 06 Nov 1996 Phase-I clinical trials for Herpes simplex virus infections in USA (IM)