Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2004
At a glance
- Originator Banyu
- Class Ischaemic heart disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Angina pectoris
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 2004 Banyu Pharmaceutical has become a wholly owned subsidiary of Merck & Co
- 06 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Angina pectoris in Japan (Unknown route)
- 06 Nov 1996 New profile