Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Terumo
- Developer Japan Tobacco; Terumo
- Class Antiplatelets; Vascular disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action GPIIb-IIIa antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arterial thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Arterial thrombosis in Japan (PO)
- 21 Sep 1998 Japan Tobacco has licensed TRM 147 from Terumo for worldwide, including Japan
- 06 Nov 1996 New profile