AnapsosAlternative Names: Anapsos
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator A.S.A.C. Pharma
- Class Antidementias; Glycosides; Neuroprotectants; Nootropics; Phytotherapies; Skin disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease; Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 08 May 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Multiple sclerosis in Spain (unspecified route)
- 26 Feb 2001 Investigation in Multiple sclerosis in Spain (Unknown route)
- 26 Feb 2001 Phase-II clinical trials for Alzheimer's disease in Spain (Unknown route)