Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2001
At a glance
- Originator Ardea Biosciences
- Class Antibacterials; Peptide antibiotics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jul 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 08 Nov 1996 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)