At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Osteoporosis therapies
- Mechanism of Action Collagenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jan 1997 No-Development-Reported for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 08 Nov 1996 Preclinical development for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in USA (Unknown route)